Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

And now a wise word from Mitch

I love my new phone. I got it in part because Mitch has the exact same phone. I love reading my emails at work the second they arrive. Today I got an email from Mitch and here it is ...

"We are tired of seeing Jason's face on the blog.

(Yikes! I hope that Jason isn't reading this. Because Mitch, I think Jason in his carharts and red bandana could take you down)

"Please feel free to use the attached



(See what happens when kids get a day off from school? They just go WILD!!!!!!)

"or anything else you can think of. Or--feel free to use this:

Mitch Robinson's Top Five Reasons He Checks Sandy's Blog:

5. Chance to see friends and neighbors in unattractive positions or unusual clothing. (This is why Jewel is nervous)
4. Good diversion from gambling and selling my stuff on ebay when on the internet.
3. Great tips on new restaurants and bars have caused me to gain 8 pounds, which help to keep me warm in the winter. (Ohmygosh, I poked my head into Paddy Coyne's last night. It's not done, but it already looks fabulous. Looks like opening night is Jan. 27th. Mark it on your calendar, we gotta go!!!)
2. No longer need to update friends and relatives on what's up in my world. I just tell them I have hired "crazy lady down the street" to run website. (Wait just one minute Mitchy .... Are you talking about ME?????)
1. My kids are cuter on a computer screen than they sometimes are in person." (Hope your kids don't hold a grudge or you will be celebrating one bleak Father's Day this year)

1 Comments:

At 1/11/2007 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a nice phone, did you ask Mitch where he got that phone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home