Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Monday, November 27, 2006

SNOW DAY!!!

SNOW HITS THE PUGET SOUND!

It's snow watch 2006! Peter and I are watching the news, the doppler radar, looking out the window ... watching, waiting for the flurries of magic. Nothing but green grass in front of my house. Then I get these great pictures from the Bellingham relatives. Poor Brandon & Lucas, they are not so much into the snow day yet. Just wait a few years boys and you will appreciate all the white stuff in your yard.

It's ok Lucas.



Awwww, Brandon.



This morning, on my way back from the Y, Peter calls me to tell me that Fife is 2 hours late! You've gotta be kidding me? Peter kids not. I had a message waiting for me & the district website said 2 hours late. Wooooo Hooooo! Short day & we don't have to make it up in June. I turn on the TV as I get ready for the day at my leisurely 2 hour late pace & then Channel 5 reports:

Fife
Pierce County
Schools Closed.
Submitted at: 7:54 AM PST on Monday, Nov 27

Snow day for ME! To be honest, I would rather have real actual snow in my yard, but I can't complain about a day off! Of course there may be a bit of whinning in June when we have to pay this day back. But for today, I'm just going to enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home