Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

What happens in Pilates ...

... Stays in Pilates. At least that is Mrs. Johnson's new mantra.

So while Katie is partying galore in Europe, I am lying on a mat, in a pilates class, between Mrs. Johnson & Mrs. Sears. If you know them both, feel free to sympathize with me now. They are both brand new to pilates & it's all my fault (just ask Jewel, she just called me and told me that herself). Sigh. You try to be helpful and encouraging and what do you get? Grief.

Sorry, no pictures with this post. I would be killed. Can't even give you a lot of details (in writing), so please feel free to call me if you want the whole scoop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home