Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Monday, June 19, 2006

They don't look like Birkenstocks?


Well they are. I call these my Vespa Birkenstocks. It was an incomprehensible blow when I realized that I couldn't wear my Birkenstocks while riding a Vespa, even though I have a pair that match the scooter perfectly! Something about having to stop the scooter, turn it off, put it on the center stand (still a challenge for me) and then walk back to collect my toes that are now scattered across the asphalt behind me. Sigh!

So even though I bought these boots at the Workwear store and they are manufactured by I don't remember who, I am calling them my Vespa Birkenstocks. It just makes me feel better to think that I am still wearing Birkenstocks, so just go with me on this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home