Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Whoooo Hooooo, SCHOOL'S OUT!

Summer, is a wonderful thing. It has been a very challenging year in a new job, and I have been looking forward to this day for a very long time! At this point, next year is a mystery, so I am just going to enjoy the heck out of my time off.

Katie's coming home tonight! YEAH!!! But the next two weeks will be busy ones for her before she leaves for her trip to Europe. Lucky kid.

I could go on about all my summer plans, but I won't. You'll just have to wait for the pictures on the blog. For now I am just enjoying sitting in bed, after my shower, typing on the laptop and knowing that everything I get to do today (and for the next 80 days at least) is totally my choice.

In the imortal words of Tigger, "TTFN" (ta ta for now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home