Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Note to the Derek Fan Club!

After an all Derek weekend, this blog will return to focusing on the political unrest in Kyrgyzstan (just kidding). I will continue to stalk the little guy and snap photos. BTW, I have a bunch more pictures than I have been able to post & will continue to have more pictures than I will be able to post. So if you are interested, I would love to email you the entire collection, destined to give you numerous hours of entertainment on a screen saver near you. Just email me (skfarewell@harbornet.com) your email and I will keep you informed. Thank you for your continued support.

3 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 11:23 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Sandy,

What an AMAZING weekend blog! Ric and I just got the chance to see it. We love being able to see our son being surrounded by his loved ones and that others from afar can see him (He's soooooooooooo cute!). I am the luckiest person in the world...now I have TWO princes at home.

All is going well, and I am in awe of our son. I feel honored to be his mommy! We spend our time gazing into each other's eyes and holding on to each other. Ric has been my constant care person. I didn't realize how much a c-section can put you out. He is truly remarkable. He has enabled me not to worry about anything.

Thank you Sandy and Katie for all you have done already for our beloved. Having you there for us made a world of difference! Derek is glad to have finally met you!

 
At 1/18/2006 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandy,
What a joy for Tiffany's mom and dad to get to see our new grandson brand new! You are a very special friend to do this for them. Thank you from all of Tiffany's family.
Yes, we would like you to e-mail all of the pictures to us. Our
e-mail address is TouchingHearts@charter.net
We hope to meet you when we visit next week. Again thank you! Richard & Kathy Harrison

 
At 2/10/2007 12:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am actually trying to contact Kathy and Richard Harrison about a couples retreat... The email adress I received through Mountainbrook is touchinghearts@charter.net and it isn't working...

If this has any connection, please call me at 805-440-0634. My name is Maija. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home