Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Monday Survivors



Another rockin' Monday. Poor Katie, she is almost done with her summer Math class (she looks like she is already done). Tiffany & Ric are their usual cuteness &, as you can see, Chris has scored a touchdown. Actually, we were a rather subdued crowd tonight - a small, intimate group of 15. I think after the blog pictures of last week, everyone is behaving around me. Thinkin' that won't last long.

Dinner was very yummy. Mostly salad, veggies & dessert. We did have one meat dish. Jewel brought ribs so we humans could eat the meat off of the bones she wanted to give to her dogs. She is so thoughtful. Luckily the dogs got our leftovers and not the other way around.

Remember, next week Katie will be in Maryland, so if you have tomatoes or seafood, bring it.

2 Comments:

At 8/09/2005 7:12 AM, Blogger TRACYS BIG BLOG said...

Hi Sandy, I'm so sorry I did not make it to dinner. After driving all the way home, not in the car pool lane, it took me almost 2 hours to get home. Some body hit somebody else and what do you know, TRAFFIC COMES TO A STOP. Of course the wreck was at the Tacoma Dome, in the NORTH lanes, but everybody had to stop and see. I could see nothing becasue I was sitting in traffic near the Auburn exit. So by the time I got home I was DONE. I sat down ate something and fell a sleep in my chair. I will see you guys next week.
Tracy

 
At 8/09/2005 9:34 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Always have chairs waiting for you & Robert whenever it's good for you. Sorry about your icky commute. Hope Robert will be back from Spokane soon so you will be back in the fast lane where you belong!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home