Artichokes and Pink Martini

If you like artichokes, Pink Martini, knitting, then read on. If you are interested in the woes of losing the last 20 lbs or working in education, then read on. If you want to know what it's like to be an empty nester or to share that nest with to two dogs, then read on. If you want to know what the theme is for Monday night dinner, when the kayaks are going out, or who was at the Y at 5am, then read on. If none of this interests you, just hit the button that says "next blog", & read on.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Katie's New Digs

Before jetting off to Chicago, I met up with Katie at her new Portland State U apartment. This is Katie and Bianca, the first buddy that made. Not only do they share a dorm floor but they are also classmates in European history.



Look, Katie cooks! Cute kitchen, and clean. So I wondered if she actually does cook or is this for show. She assures me that she is holding her mac & cheese/top ramen pot. So I am just trusting that this piece of kitchen equipment sees a lot of action.



Look, Katie studies! She really likes her classes this term & I think she is very happy at Portland State. It seems to be a great fit for her.



Look, Katie hangs clothes & keeps it neat and tidy. Who'dda thunk it. It looks better than my bedroom closet. Of course compared to her bedroom closet in Tacoma, no contest. Maybe I'll post a picture of that when I get home ... naaahhhhhh, I'll let her reap the kudos of a clean and tidy domicile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home